[Nut-upsuser] Update to 2.2.1-2

Arnaud Quette aquette.dev at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 20:11:50 UTC 2008

guys,

sorry for the lag in jumping over there.

2008/2/26, Arjen de Korte <nut+users at de-korte.org>:
> > How long it takes while this patch will appear in debian distro?
>  > Or where is esye to follow manual to build it from svn ?

If you want to do it yourself:
- look here for the needed build tools
http://www.debian.org/doc/maint-guide/ch-start.en.html#s-needprogs
- svn co svn://svn.debian.org/nut/trunk
- cd trunk
- ln -s packaging/debian
- fakeroot debian/rules binary
or any other method to build the package

If you don't want to do this, tell me so and I'll generate a set to send you.

> The patch I submitted now is basically a workaround for this problem. I'm
>  preparing a real solution to this problem (and one closely related to
>  this). If I can find the time, it will be available in the trunk later
>  today and will be in the stable nut-2.2.2 once that will be released.

2.2.2 is a bit more postponed...

Arnaud
--
Linux / Unix Expert R&D - MGE Office Protection Systems - http://www.mgeops.com