[Nut-upsuser] General Electrics LP-33 UPS, anyone?

Kjell Claesson kjell.claesson at epost.tidanet.se
Wed Feb 27 17:18:52 UTC 2008

Den Wednesday 27 February 2008 13.38.19 skrev Danilo Godec:
> Hi,
>
> does anyone know the above mentioned UPS and whether it's supported by
> NUT? It has an RS-232 interface, the manual talks about a 'Java
> Universal Management Platform' (JUMP) software (which I can't find).
>
>  Thanks, Danilo

Can not recall that I heard that it is supported by NUT.
But if you go to:
http://www.geindustrial.com/publibrary/pubLibResult.jsp?src=treeSearch&query=fd656pl4&famId=46&prdTypeId=212

And click on the software tab, you find the DataShield2.2.0 java software
(JUMP)

If you get it running you can dump the traffic and we can have a look on it.

Regards
Kjell