[Nut-upsuser] Nut-cgi error[SOLVED]

Georgy georgy at bawetic.be
Thu Jul 24 19:04:57 UTC 2008

Arnaud wrote :

    ls -l /etc/nut :

I guess you missed the dir itself:
as per /usr/share/doc/nut-cgi/README.Debian
 > chmod 766 /etc/nut

you can check by doing an ls -a /etc/nut

Charles Reply :

Arnaud, do you mean 755?

 Charles Lepple

Yes, that's make the trick :

chmod 755 /etc/nut and now nut-cgi is working in the web browser
I read this file, but somehow I missing the chmod on the /etc/nut.

Hanks to you two

Georgy