[Nut-upsuser] [Nut-upsdev] CyberPower 550SL reports LB and OB when on line power

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 12:53:02 UTC 2008

[please keep the list CC'd. There are other people there who know way
more about this driver than I do. It's also more of a question for
nut-upsuser since genericups can be reconfigured at runtime.]

I would try setting the OL and LB parameters in ups.conf to match
what you are observing. See 'man 8 genericups' for more details (from
the NUT source directory, 'man man/genericups.8'

For instance, if CTS goes low when the battery is low, it would be
'LB=-CTS'

The 'statserial' program is also helpful for monitoring the serial
port signals in real-time.

--
Charles Lepple
clepple at gmail