[Nut-upsuser] Megatec and Belkin F6H550-UPS

Jayson Anderson jayson.anderson at gmail.com
Sat Jun 28 18:18:51 UTC 2008

Sorry to bother you guys with all this stuff......... I do appreciate all
the effort and info.

I'll keep my eyes posted for a repository and add a discharge recording once
the repository goes online.  I can put an ohmeter in series to measure the
applied load w/concurrent timestamps during discharge if that would help any
useful calculations.

Will the Q1 return parsing be changed in future versions to help interpret
output like mine w/special chars and such ?

If there's anything else I can do let me know; I'll be keeping an eye on
this....

Kind Regards,
Jayson