[Nut-upsuser] New addition to compatibility list

Kjell Claesson kjell.claesson at epost.tidanet.se
Sun Mar 2 09:53:27 UTC 2008

Den Sunday 02 March 2008 04.53.29 skrev Greg:
Hi Greg,
> I'm not sure if this is the right list to send this to but anyway heres
> a new entry for your "UPS hardware compatibility list (stable)"

Think most of the devs is also monitoring this list.

> Manufacturer - "UPSonic" Model - "PC POWER UPS PCP600"  NUT driver -
> "megatec"

This is not enough info to get it into the compatibility list.
Can you support us with info from 'upsc <ups>' to check that the
values is OK ?

Is the shutdown function working OK ?

Is listed instant commands doing what is expected ?

So if you can supply us with this info it goes into the list.

Thank you for helping us extending the comp. list.

Best regards
Kjell