[Nut-upsuser] OMNIPLUS1000LCD driver failed to start (exit status=1)

Arjen de Korte nut+users at de-korte.org
Sat Mar 29 08:50:56 UTC 2008

> I just wanted to add that usbhid-ups command w/o -u root option fails to
> detect the UPS...  If it is a permissions problem where should I look?

Support for this device was added between nut-2.2.0 and nut-2.2.1. Which
means that your version doesn't include this and the udev/hotplug files
don't list this device. I recommend upgrading to nut-2.2.1 (or later)
which will automatically detect this and setup the permissions for this
UPS.

Best regards, Arjen
--
Eindhoven - The Netherlands