[Nut-upsuser] MGE Ellipse Max 1100 configuration question

Arjen de Korte nut+users at de-korte.org
Sun May 25 08:37:29 UTC 2008

> I just booted into a non-xen kernel (linux-image-2.6.24-17-server).
> Ran /lib/nut/usbhid-ups -a mgeups.
> The UPS shut down again and so did my entire network...
> The error message is still the same. So I don't think my problem is xen
> related?

I don't know. If NUT and the UPS are working on your desktop system, but
not on your server, there is apparently something different between the
two. This could either be hardware related (broken USB card) or you
related to the kernel it is running. I very much doubt there is something
we (= NUT) can do here.

Best regards, Arjen