[Nut-upsuser] tripplite_usb/nut-2.2.1: Driver not connected.

Forest Bond forest at alittletooquiet.net
Thu May 29 18:52:21 UTC 2008

Hi,

On Thu, May 29, 2008 at 02:45:09PM -0400, Charles Lepple wrote:
> On Thu, May 29, 2008 at 2:05 PM, Forest Bond <forest at alittletooquiet.net> wrote:
> > On Thu, May 29, 2008 at 02:01:39PM -0400, Charles Lepple wrote:
> >> Arjen pointed out what is the most likely cause of the segfault (our
> >> reconnection code has changed a bit since the driver was first
> >> written), but the problem is that I won't have time to work on that
> >> for a week or so.
> >
> > Would it behoove me to downgrade nut?
>
> Hi Forest,
>
> I'm not sure that downgrading would help - the reconnection changes
> were made a long time ago, and just haven't been well-tested.
>
> Can you send the output of upsc when the driver is working, or does it
> not get that far? (You may omit unit-specific things such as the
> serial number if you prefer.) The two important things I am looking
> for are the protocol number and the model.

Sure thing:

# upsc tripplite
battery.charge: 100
battery.voltage: 14.44
battery.voltage.nominal: 24
driver.name: tripplite_usb
driver.parameter.pollinterval: 2
driver.parameter.port: auto
driver.version: 2.2.1-
driver.version.internal: 0.11
input.voltage: 107.83
input.voltage.nominal: 120
output.voltage: 113.5
ups.debug.load_banks: 0
ups.debug.V: 31 30 34 30 58 58 0d '1040XX.'
ups.delay.shutdown: 64
ups.firmware: F2211.A
ups.firmware.aux: protocol 2001
ups.mfr: Tripp Lite