[Nut-upsuser] tripplite_usb/nut-2.2.1: Driver not connected.

Arjen de Korte nut+users at de-korte.org
Fri May 30 07:25:59 UTC 2008

>> No, just remove (or comment out) the call to upsdrv_cleanup() in the
>> reconnect_ups() function and rebuild the driver. I suspect that this
>> will solve the problem.
>
> This didn't seem to solve the problem (still got a segfault).  Any other
> ideas?

It looks like upsdrv_cleanup() is called in other locations in this driver
too (which is wrong). Remove (or comment out) all these. The only time
this function needs to be called is when the driver exits, but there is no
need to do that in the driver code since this will be handled by main.c
anyway.

Best  regards, Arjen