[Nut-upsuser] Need help with Unitek Alpha 1200sx.

Joseph Borg juu.borg at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 16:19:37 UTC 2008

Hi,
An update on this as I've spend all day playing with it:

1. It would seem one of the two ups's is bust (i.e. the one for which I got
the output below). I hope to connect it up with windows tomorrow to
confirm/deny this.

2. The other UPS seems ok in that the driver recognizes it:
---snippet---
Asking for UPS status [Q1]...
get_data_agiler: raw dump: (0 bytes) =>
Q1 => OK [(230.0 230.0 302.0 012 50.0 26.2 32.0 00001000]