[Nut-upsuser] Tripp-lite Omni VS1000

Rob MacGregor rob.macgregor at gmail.com
Sat Nov 22 20:37:32 UTC 2008

On Sat, Nov 22, 2008 at 20:20, Charles Lepple <clepple at gmail.com> wrote:

> I have not been following this closely... did we verify that the
> permissions are correct? That can also cause the "No matching UPS"
> message.

Well, it was installed from a package so the odds are reasonable,
though I haven't checked permissions because I've no idea how the
Gentoo package is set up.

I'm also badly out of touch with the internals of NUT, but nobody else
seems to be around so I'm trying to work it through one step at a time
;)

--
                 Please keep list traffic on the list.

Rob MacGregor