[Nut-upsuser] Network connection issue with NUT - result of netstat

tarbeite tarbeite at fit.edu
Mon Sep 22 20:16:39 UTC 2008

Hi all:

Here is the last section of the syslogs when I tried to connect to the nut
server.

Sep 22 05:07:09 linux-s0mr upsd[2099]: Rejecting TCP connection from
client's ip
Sep 22 05:07:21 linux-s0mr upsd[2099]: Rejecting TCP connection from
client's ip
Sep 22 05:07:21 linux-s0mr upsd[2099]: Rejecting TCP connection from
client's ip.

When doing a netstat -ln I did not see anything from port 3943 listed.

The Nut version is in fact 2.2.2-12.1.

Thanks

~Tim