[Nut-upsuser] Usbhip-ups going wild

Antoine Gatineau antoine.gatineau at alcatel-lucent.com
Mon Aug 3 12:15:45 UTC 2009

Ok,

Now I am rebuilding an el4 rpm based on el5 src.rpm.

I will remove the --with-hal option in the configure part. In order a full
featured rpm, I'm trying to keep every option unless hal.
But I am having problems with dependencies. libX11-devel, libXpm-devel,
dbus-glib-devel and powerman-devel do not exist in RHEL 4... These are for
RHEL5.

Does anyone know the equivalent dependencies for RHEL4?
Another possibility is to disable the option that requires thoses
dependencies. I didn't find a document explaining that so could you help.
By disabling the troublemaker options, I can build a package for my
particuliar configuration. Of course it will not help others...

I put the RHEL5 spec file in attachement also.

Merci,
Antoine

  _____