[Nut-upsuser] New NUT HCL entry / (brand)Inform (series)Informer Compact

Arnaud Quette aquette.dev at gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 18:34:56 UTC 2009

Hi Mutlu,

2009/8/7 Mutlu T. <cmtunc at gmail.com>

> Redirecting to debian.org domain due to being rejected as spam by free.fr

thanks a lot for this verbose feedback. it's much appreciated.
I've added an entry to the compatibility list.

Arjen is currently on holidays, but he would ask for testing the blazer
support.
this blazer drivers will soon replace the megatec ones.
so please, if you can, do some testing of the development version.
if you also have a USB port, try the *_usb equivalent too.

thanks for your contrib,
Arnaud
--
Linux / Unix Expert R&D - Eaton - http://www.eaton.com/mgeops