[Nut-upsuser] Timers fireing too early

John Jore john at jore.no
Thu Dec 3 15:41:18 UTC 2009

Hi, from the web site: "Openfiler is built on the rPath Linux metadistribution and is distributed as a stand-alone Linux distribution. The entire software stack interfaces with third-party software that is all open source." It's "Open Source Storage Management", NFS, SMB, iSCSI, FTP etc etc, www.openfiler.com

I've patched and updated OpenFiler to the latest and greatest, which is 2.2.2. I'm guessing there's no rpath package of nut 2.4.1. Latest showing on the rpath repository is 2.2.2, http://www.rpath.org/searchUI?type=Packages&search=nut

Google is not showing any newer rpath packages either. I've submitted a request to update it, but not sure if or when this will ever be done. (There are no self-compile option with OpenFiler, only pre-packaged rpath modules)

So, long post to say I'm stuck on 2.2.2 for the foreseeable future... Any idea why timers are not going off as they should?

JJ