[Nut-upsuser] USBDEVFS_CONTROL failed cmd usbhid-ups

Thomas Gutzler thomas.gutzler at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 03:37:43 UTC 2009

Hi Arjen,

I finally managed to do my testing of the whole system and it turned out
that the UPS was faulty (after 1 month of operation!) and didn't provide
any battery backup when supply cut out. I'm pretty sure I tested it with
a single pc when I got it just not with the full load attached to it. So
I'm sending it back to get a replacement, which means that I can't do
anything until the new device is back. Maybe that also solves the other
problems I was having. I'll keep you updated.

Tom