[Nut-upsuser] Megatec driver floods logs #2 & mail notifications

Yury V. Zaytsev yury at shurup.com
Mon Dec 28 14:01:52 UTC 2009

Hi!

On Mon, 2009-12-28 at 08:26 -0500, Justin Piszcz wrote:

> For no. 1:

I'm actually trying to make use of upssched to avoid notifications for
short outages like ~ 1 minute or so. So far I've added two lines:

# The timers, here 60 sec after the ONBATT (ups on battery) event
AT ONBATT * START-TIMER onbatt 60

# Cancel the countdown is power is back
AT ONLINE * CANCEL-TIMER onbatt

As far as I understand, my

CMDSCRIPT /mnt/data/scripts/ups-notifier

will get triggered with "onbatt" parameter if the outage lasts more than
60 seconds, but I would like it to be triggered if, say when the power
comes back online within a reasonable amount of time and the shutdown is
canceled to inform everybody that there's no need to rush to the lab.

Is there a way to achieve these two goals at the same time?

Thanks!

--
Sincerely yours,
Yury V. Zaytsev