[Nut-upsuser] Downloads are not available

Arnaud Quette aquette.dev at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 14:48:22 UTC 2009

Hi there,

back from a week of vacation...

2009/12/26 Arjen de Korte <nut+users at de-korte.org>:
> Citeren "Yury V. Zaytsev" <yury at shurup.com>:
>
>> I know that for now I can rip the sources of some of the SRPMs floating
>> around etc. but I guess this is something that is ought to be fixed
>> ASAP.
>
> The sources are also still available through
>
>    http://old.networkupstools.org/source.html
>
> I agree however that this should be fixed, since users by default are now
> directed to the new site.

right, sorry about that.
Eaton has decided to switch some of its webserver last week... bad idea!
I'm trying to restore the situation, but expect some more issues
during this week.

For the time being, the "old" website with its content (including
downloads) is still available at:
http://networkupstools.org
http://old.networkupstools.org

http://www.networkupstools.org points toward
http://new.networkupstools.org and doesn't honor the download section.
There are still a few changes needed, but the switch to this new
website is for very soon...

cheers,
Arnaud
--