[Nut-upsuser] My previous post (lengthy, lots of tarace output)

Arjen de Korte nut+users at de-korte.org
Thu Dec 31 11:04:23 UTC 2009

Citeren Gene Heskett <gene.heskett op gmail.com>:

> There is also a missing /etc/sysconfig/ups file, which I have NDI what to put
> into, so that bit of code in the init.d/ups is commented out, and
> SERVER=master is set in it.

NUT doesn't use a /etc/sysconfig/ups file (this is probably added by Fedora).

Do yourself a favor and ask for help on a Fedora mailing list and
preferably find some pre-compiled RPM's to install on your system. I
don't have the time, nor the energy to talk you trough all stages of
building NUT for Fedora (or any other distro, for that matter).

Building from sources is clearly not something for you (no pun
intended). I'm sorry, but the best advice I can give you here is to
find an RPM where this is already done for you.

Best regards, Arjen
--
Please keep list traffic on the list