[Nut-upsuser] Recommended UPS brand (OffTopic sort of)

Arnaud Quette aquette.dev at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 14:13:03 UTC 2009

2009/2/13 Douglas Parsons <doug at parsonsemail.com>

> Arnaud,
>
> Cool. Found the unit. Looks like they renamed it as I had a Pulsar EX 2200
> and it is now the Pulsar M 2200.  The EX line only goes to 1500 now. Sent
> the link to the reseller.

not that easy again ;-)
the various ranges are under renaming between MGE and Powerware, to have
something uniform and coherent for Eaton. For example, the previous"Pulsar"
/ "Pulsar M" are starting to be found as "EX".
It then depends on the Marketing and the region.
So you will find the one you want as either "Pulsar M 2200" or "EX 2200"

cheers,
Arnaud
--
Linux / Unix Expert R&D - Eaton - http://www.eaton.com/mgeops