[Nut-upsuser] driver for HP/Compaq T750 ?

Kjell Claesson kjell.claesson at epost.tidanet.se
Fri Feb 27 18:52:27 UTC 2009

fredag 27 februari 2009 19:37:42 skrev  KP Kirchdoerfer:

> > You can rise the debug level by adding D. So try -DDD .
> > I have not worked with the usbups_hid driver but it should give
> > some more info.
>
> Yep; I tried that also, but didn't got more output....

OK, then we have a bastard ;-(

The only thing I can think of is to make a snoop of the traffic.
This may be done by a windows machine running the original driver and the
usbsnoop program.

The SnoopyPro-0.22 on SF is one sniffer.
This can be tricky sometimes to get a good log, but it can tell us if it is a
known protocol or something HP have come up with.

/Kjell

P.S. If your up for this, take it to the nut-upsdev list.