[Nut-upsuser] HP/Compaq T700H UPS cable pinout

Mathew McBride matt at mcbridematt.dhs.org
Tue Jan 13 02:40:58 UTC 2009

I managed to obtain the original cable for this UPS, and it turns out,
according to some poking with a multimeter, that it is a simple straight
through. I managed to connect the UPS and setup NUT ok.

One thing I would like though: The HP software can display the
output/load wattage. Is it possible to somehow add this to the variables
list?