[Nut-upsuser] Tripplite Smart1500

Arjen de Korte nut+users at de-korte.org
Sun Jun 7 16:51:11 UTC 2009

Citeren Charles Lepple <clepple op gmail.com>:

>> ups.status:
>
> The "ups.status" value is problematic - it should include at least OL
> or OB. Not sure whether it is due to Protocol 4-related changes, or
> the aforementioned timeout.

The above is due to a problem with calculation of the size of reports
in libhid.c that was fixed more than a year ago. This fix requires
nut-2.2.2 or newer. For many USB devices, anything earlier than that
may mean that they run into this limitation (that existed since we
first released newhidups by the way).

Best regards, Arjen
--
Please keep list traffic on the list