[Nut-upsuser] Is any ideas about Ippon smart power 2000?

Arjen de Korte nut+users at de-korte.org
Tue Jun 30 19:58:32 UTC 2009

Citeren vk <vk op union-metall.ru>:

> Hi  friends!  It is not any answer to my previous letter about problem
> with nut 2.4.1 and ippon smart power 2000 UPS with megatec_usb driver.
> Maybe  any  additional  information  needed? Please help, any required
> info i get.

Please post the output of

     /path/to/megatec_usb -u root -DDD -a IPPON

here. If this fails to connect to your UPS, chances are that you
haven't prepared your kernel to allow the userspace driver to bind to
the USB device. In that case, search the archives.

Best regards, Arjen
--
Please keep list traffic on the list