[Nut-upsuser] driver for HP/Compaq T750 ?

Arnaud Quette aquette.dev at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 19:57:21 UTC 2009

2009/3/1 KP Kirchdoerfer <kapeka at bering-uclibc.de>

> Hello;
>
> Am Sonntag, 1. März 2009 19:42:08 schrieb Arnaud Quette:

> > > actually

> > > see below

> > > Also these does not work...
> > >
> > > kp
> > >

> > ok, we've confirmed the exact type of device and so the driver is really
> > *usbhid-ups*
> > now, your vendor/productIDs are not yet supported, so you need to do:
> > usbhid-ups -DD -u root -x explore -x vendorid=3f0 -a compaq-ups
> >
> > this should give us more info ;-)
>
> Assuming you meant vendorid 03f0 I really get a lot of information... see
> below.
> (sorry if that much of information is annyoing in the users list, hopefully
> it
> will be the last time).
>

> > we'll then see if we can easily add it...
>
> would be cool
> (...)

congrats, it is!
either checkout the latest trunk or apply the attached patch.
thanks to confirm that the reported data looks coherent (particularly the
battery.voltage) and that the standard tests runs (ie OB and OB LB +
potential commands like tests...)
an upsc + upsrw + upscmd output is welcome.
also note that you will need an entry in the udev file.

btw, it's a tripplite rebranded unit.

cheers,
Arnaud
--