[Nut-upsuser] Weird Load and Battery Temp Readings

Bob Blackwell rc.blackwell at yahoo.ca
Sat Mar 21 23:20:46 UTC 2009

---> On 21/03/2009 4:35 PM, nut-upsuser-request at lists.alioth.debian.org
wrote:

>>>/ The dump you posted only contained the report descriptor, however the
/>>>/ initial dump of the data was missing. We need both to get an idea what
/>>/> is going on. The report descriptor itself looks good (I was able to
/>>>/ successfully parse it).
/>/> Sorry about that. Here's more!
/
> OK, that looks good too, so the problem must be in the calculation of
> the unit exponent (probably got something to do with erroneous type
> casting). I updated the SVN trunk with some more debugging info. Can
> you check out if this solves this issue?

Will do however it may be a week or so before I'm able to report back as I'm relying on another party to build and package an installer.

Bob Blackwell
Pickering, Ontario

www.afticarr.com

Organ donation can save a life. Please sign your organ donor card.