[Nut-upsuser] This guy must be an idiot

Leslie Rhorer lrhorer at satx.rr.com
Sat May 30 03:09:16 UTC 2009

Yah, hello!  I think you've found it.  START_UPSD and START_UPSMON are both
set to "no" on the faulty machine.  For the life of me I cannot remember
ever editing this file on the working machine, though, so unless my memory
is just totally shot (a distinct possibility!), how is it the faulty machine
has these set to "no", and why would the distro do that in the first place?