[Nut-upsuser] Belkin support?

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at gmail.com
Sun May 31 18:26:51 UTC 2009

Greetings;

I have the newest nut (nut-2.2.2-4.fc10.i386) from fedora 10 repos) installed
and this ups (from lsusb -vv):

Bus 001 Device 006: ID 050d:0751 Belkin Components
Device Descriptor:
  bLength                18
  bDescriptorType         1
  bcdUSB               1.10
  bDeviceSubClass         0
  bDeviceProtocol         0
  bMaxPacketSize0         8
  idVendor           0x050d Belkin Components
  idProduct          0x0751
  bcdDevice            0.01
  iManufacturer           4
  iProduct               20 Belkin UPS
As nut comes totally non-configured, is there an instructional web page?, or

can someone please tell me how to make this combo work with linux?

Thank you

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

Of course power tools and alcohol don't mix.  Everyone knows power
tools aren't soluble in alcohol...
		-- Crazy Nigel