[Nut-upsuser] demo site

Jean Delvare khali at linux-fr.org
Sun Oct 11 10:09:31 UTC 2009

Hi Arnaud,

The demo site for NUT appears to be unreachable:

$ demo.networkupstools.org
Host demo.networkupstools.org not found: 3(NXDOMAIN)

Maybe the recent DNS changes have something to do with it?

Additionally, please note that, as of October 26th this year, I am no
longer making any guarantee that my home server, which is still used
for the demo site, will stay up 24h/24. In my new flat, the server
lives in the guest room and will thus be shut down for the night each
time I receive guests.

I leave it up to you to decide if it is deemed acceptable that the demo
site is occasionally not reachable, or if we should switch to a server
which is always reachable, if someone volunteers to provide one.

--
Jean Delvare