[Nut-upsuser] stopping ups services resets my network

Antoine Gatineau antoine.gatineau at alcatel-lucent.com
Wed Oct 28 09:44:06 UTC 2009

I will give more details on the symptomes asap. It will take some time
because the issue occures only after a few days.

I had another report of malfunctioning with nut today but it is a different
issue. I'll create another thread later. (cpu load and performance issue
after several weeks).

The UPS model is MGE evolution S 1250.
Nut-2.4.1 (home made rpm)
Red Hat 4.7