[Nut-upsuser] Powercom support and sponsorship

Morozov Alexey morozov at pcm.ru
Sat Oct 31 14:14:44 UTC 2009

Dear Alexander,
Thank you for your quick reply. We've updated communication protocol for Powercom UPS to be compatible with HID for power device and would like to add it in NUT. Russian Powercom team can provide communication protocol and demo units for testing. Can i send communication protocols to your email?

I look forward to hearing from you.
Sincerely yours
--
Alexey M. Morozov