[Nut-upsuser] amacrox ap1000 problems

Dimitri Ognibene dimitri.ognibene at gmail.com
Fri Apr 2 00:00:39 UTC 2010

Ok I've moved to megatec_usb
but i get this error:
Network UPS Tools - UPS driver controller 2.4.1
Network UPS Tools - Megatec protocol driver 1.6 (2.4.1)
Serial-over-USB transport layer 0.10
Can't claim USB device [0665:5161]: could not detach kernel driver from
interface 0: Operation not permitted
Driver failed to start (exit status=1)

i looked around for it and found that it could be related to udev script so
i used the proposed solution:
sudo cp /lib/udev/rules.d/52-nut-usbups.rules /etc/udev/rules.d/

but nothing changed

can someone help me?

--
I am a dog chasing cars… I wouldn’t know what to do with one if I caught it.
I just do things. (Nolan's Joker)

The answer is inside you, but it's wrong (Guzzanti)

If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would
it? (Einstein)

http://www.mrwiggleslovesyou.com/rehab333.html

Dimitri Ognibene
PhD
Istituto di Scienze e Tecnologie della Cognizione,
Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche (ISTC-CNR),
via S. Martino della Battaglia, 44
00185 Rome

Skype: dimitri.ognibene