[Nut-upsuser] CyberPower Value 2200E-GP

Arjen de Korte nut+users at de-korte.org
Sat Dec 18 19:55:21 UTC 2010

Citeren David Varley <davidavarley op gmail.com>:

> Given all this, no doubt it is somewhere obvious, when you know where to
> look. But I was not planning to be a developer, just a user, and I have a
> huge stack of work in front of me and Xmas coming up, and I would really
> like to get this nailed down and move on, so if you could please point me to
> the required documentation I would be most grateful.

I'm very sorry, but we seem to have an issue with building the
distribution packages. It has been in the sources since nut-2.4.0, but
I only just found out that we failed to put it in the source tar ball.
It's attached to this message. My apologies...

Best regards, Arjen
--
Please keep list traffic on the list (off-list replies will be rejected)