[Nut-upsuser] Tripp Lite SmartOnline 3U

Arjen de Korte nut+users at de-korte.org
Sat Mar 27 08:03:36 UTC 2010

Citeren Greg Terkanian <gregt op crystalcomputer.com>:

> Yes i did.  I forgot to mention that.  Same results.
>
> Sent from my Windows Mobile® phone.

If you care to receive help from this mailing list:

1) Do not top post.
2) Please keep list traffic on the list

The 'productid' override is broken for the tripplite-hid subdriver in
nut-2.4.1. This has been fixed in nut-2.4.2 so if you try that, the
device most likely will be supported.

Best regards, Arjen
--
Please keep list traffic on the list