[Nut-upsuser] Is it possible to control an APC masterswitch VM (ap9221) over the network (snmp)?

Ron nut at rmwells.com
Wed Mar 31 18:37:27 UTC 2010

I have been trying to figure out how to do this, anyone know if it's
possible?  I've tried using the snmp-ups driver and the apcc mibs but I
get this error in the logs:

Can't connect to UPS [MYUPS] (snmp-ups-MYUPS): No such file or directory

I have been able to connect to my ups using the snmp driver
successfully.  Both use the same AP9606 network card, but have different
APP and AOS binaries of course.

Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks,
Ron