[Nut-upsuser] Support for Tripp Lite SmartOnline SU1000XLA?

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Wed May 12 11:58:52 UTC 2010

On May 11, 2010, at 11:20 PM, Ron Peterson wrote:

> 2010-05-11_09:09:28-0400 Ron Peterson <rpeterso at mtholyoke.edu>:
>> 2010-05-11_08:27:32-0400 Charles Lepple <clepple at gmail.com>:
>
>>> it sounds like the error on the libusb_get_report line can be
>>> avoided
>>> with the following patch:
>>>
>>> http://boxster.ghz.cc/projects/nut/changeset/2407?format=diff&new=2407
>
>> Thanks Charles,  I'll try that.
>
> That did the trick.  I still need to verify everything is working
> properly by pulling the plug; but all the daemons are properly
> started,
> the cgi scripts work, etc.  Thanks!

You're welcome!

Before we add another product ID to the driver's list of supported
IDs, we usually like to spot-check the output of 'upsc' as well. Would
you mind sending that to the list?

You can remove the serial number if you like - it's more just a
reference for the other values (what is supported, etc.) and to
compare in case someone finds a unit with the same label but different
innards.

regards,

--
Charles Lepple