[Nut-upsuser] List of supported commands of each ups

Arjen de Korte nut+users at de-korte.org
Tue Nov 9 09:44:30 UTC 2010

Citeren Charles Lepple <clepple op gmail.com>:

> We don't maintain such a list, due in part to the tendency of
> manufacturers to drastically change the firmware of an UPS without
> changing the model name.

Another reason is that over time drivers may be extended with
additional functions (for instance, the usbhid-ups drivers). Since in
many cases, the actual support for these functions will be tested at
runtime (by asking the UPS what is supported), it is impossible to
maintain this list for UPS hardware that is not in the possession of
or available to the developers.

Best regards, Arjen
--
Please keep list traffic on the list (off-list replies will be rejected)