[Nut-upsuser] Can't figure out what is wrong !

Rémi Lavergne remi.lavergne at uni-tuebingen.de
Thu Nov 18 11:12:10 UTC 2010

OK thanks I have been through that now and it seems it's working fine
(without sched).

Do you know how to change the battery.charge.low value in upsc ? I guess
this determines when I will receive the LOW BATT event and I think it is
currently to high (30%) given my hardware configuration (10% would be
more than enough and would save some time).

Many thanks,

Rémi.

--
Rémi Lavergne
Water&  Earth System Science Research Centre