[Nut-upsuser] nut 2.4 et MGE 2200

sabine GOUDARD sabine.goudard at st-etienne.archi.fr
Mon Nov 29 09:45:16 UTC 2010

hello,

I installed with NUT UPS MGE Pulsar Evolution 2200
all orders of arrest, interrogation etc etc ... UPS
work well

However, I have a problem with the order in NOTIFYCMD upsmon.conf that
not run ...

I created a script that generates a simply log

I indicated in upsmon.conf NOTIFYCMD / home / nut / alert_ups.sh

below my upsmon.conf

RUN_AS_USER nut
MONITOR pulsar at localhost 1 admin1 lahdnets master
MINSUPPLIES 1
FINALDELAY 5
HOSTSYNC 15
NOTIFYCMD /home/nut/alert_ups.sh
# NOTIFYCMD /sbin/upssched
SHUTDOWNCMD "/sbin/shutdown -h +0"
POLLFREQ 5
POLLFREQALERT 5
DEADTIME 15
NOCOMMWARNTIME 300
RBWARNTIME 43200
# POWERDOWNFLAG /etc/killpower
NOTIFYMSG ONLINE "UPS %s on line power"
NOTIFYMSG ONBATT "UPS %s on battery"
NOTIFYFLAG ONBATT SYSLOG+WALL+EXEC
NOTIFYFLAG ONLINE SYSLOG+WALL+EXEC

when the server stops, the log is not generated
and Same with upssched ...

where can I seach ?

Thank you for your help

--

Sabine GOUDARD - Informatique et Multimédia

Ecole Nationale Supérieure d’Architecture de Saint-Étienne

1, rue Buisson BP 94 42003 Saint-Étienne Cedex 1

Tél. : 04 77 42 37 20 - Fax : 04 77 42 35 40

sabine.goudard at st-etienne.archi.fr