[Nut-upsuser] Soyntec Sekury A600 VA

Arjen de Korte nut+users at de-korte.org
Thu Sep 16 19:46:47 UTC 2010

Citeren Roberto Parras <roberto.parras op gmail.com>:

> Unfortunately I cannot configure settings using upsset.cgi, but I can
> issue some commands (turn off the load, start tests of battery, and so
> on). The upsstats declares that this model is "not supported".

Your UPS doesn't have settings that can be changed, so the driver
obviously support this. The only values that can be changed (startup
and shutdown timers), must be configured before driver startup in
'ups.conf'. See 'man 8 blazer' for more information.

Best regards, Arjen
--
Please keep list traffic on the list (off-list replies will be rejected)