[Nut-upsuser] Liebert PSP

Will Cooke will at whizzy.org
Sun Sep 19 19:55:57 UTC 2010

On 19 September 2010 15:27, Charles Lepple <clepple at gmail.com> wrote:
> Here's the definition:
>
> http://trac.networkupstools.org/projects/nut/browser/trunk/drivers/usbhid-ups.h#L112
>
> And the info_lkp_t structure is at line 61 in the same file.

Thank you.  I will have a good read and see if I can make sense of it.

> In drivers/usbhid-ups.c, can you change %f to %g in the following lines (2
> occurrences) :
>
>        upsdebugx(2, "Path: %s, Type: %s, ReportID: 0x%02x, Offset: %i, Size:
> %i, Value: %f",
>
> This changes it from a fixed-point notation to floating point.

Done.

I now see this reported when there is power applied to the UPS:

ReportID: 0x07, Offset: 2, Size: 1, Value: 1e-07

And this when there isn't:

ReportID: 0x07, Offset: 2, Size: 1, Value: 0

Is that enough information?  Would you like a more verbose log attached?

Thanks for your continued support,

Will