[Nut-upsuser] APC Smart-UPS 1000

Arjen de Korte nut+users at de-korte.org
Mon Feb 7 13:46:47 UTC 2011

Citeren Kevin <bakdong op gmail.com>:

> There is no call for language like that. I've spent a huge amount of
> time in the last six weeks trying to sort this problem with your code.

This is not *my* code. I'm just trying to help here. I would be more
than happy to ditch the APC support from NUT entirely, but due to
popular demand this is just not an option.

> I'll go and find other alternatives if you take that attitude.

Whatever. I have better things to do too with my free time.

Best regards, Arjen
--
Please keep list traffic on the list (off-list replies will be rejected)