[Nut-upsuser] APC Smart-UPS 1000

Arjen de Korte nut+users at de-korte.org
Tue Feb 8 09:48:39 UTC 2011

Citeren Kevin <bakdong op gmail.com>:

> On power:
>
> Switches immediately to battery
> Waits 60 seconds
> Sleeps for 2 seconds, switches output power off
> Restarts

Although it is a bit weird that the device switches to battery, this
doesn't really harm. We know such behavior from older devices with
'dumb' contact closure serial interfaces, which can only be shutdown
when running on battery.

> On battery:
> Waits 60 seconds
> Sleeps
>
> When power returns, restarts.

That's good to know. It looks like we found the correct mapping. If
this doesn't conflict with known report descriptors, I'll add this to
the development version later today.

Best regards, Arjen
--
Please keep list traffic on the list (off-list replies will be rejected)