[Nut-upsuser] APC Smart-UPS 1000

Arjen de Korte nut+users at de-korte.org
Tue Feb 8 19:51:13 UTC 2011

Citeren Kevin <bakdong op gmail.com>:

> For info, I added this line:
>
>   { "shutdown.stop", 0, 0,
> "UPS.APCGeneralCollection.APCDelayBeforeShutdown", NULL, "-1",
> HU_TYPE_CMD, NULL },
>   { "shutdown.reboot", 0, 0,
> "UPS.APCGeneralCollection.APCDelayBeforeReboot", NULL, "10",
> HU_TYPE_CMD, NULL },
> *  { "shutdown.return", 0, 0, "UPS.Output.APCDelayBeforeReboot",
> NULL, "1", HU_TYPE_CMD, NULL },*

The "UPS.Output.APCDelayBeforeReboot" HID path is not present unique
for the CS 500 in the APC report descriptors I have, so it is safe to
add this (there will be no conflicts with devices we have confirmed to
be working). I just committed this to the development version so it
should be included in the released version once nut-2.6.1 hits the road.

Best regards, Arjen
--
Please keep list traffic on the list (off-list replies will be rejected)