[Nut-upsuser] Powerware 9355 supoort?

Arnaud Quette aquette.dev at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 20:37:14 UTC 2011

2011/2/22 Roy Sigurd Karlsbakk <roy at karlsbakk.net>

> Hi all

Hi Roy

We're considering getting some Powerware 9355-30-M-0 UPSes to replace some
> older ones, so I wonder if it would be possible to use NUT for this. It
> seems 9315 is supported, but AFAICS that's the top model.

we (Eaton) are currently in the process of formally validating all our
current range with NUT.

I've not had a chance to locally test a 9355.
but I'll have a remote access and assistance to one next monday, in case
something needs to be improved.

That being said, bcmxcp and snmp-ups should already handle this unit without
(much) problems.

cheers,
Arnaud
--