[Nut-upsuser] cross-compiling nut

Tilman Glotzner tilmanglotzner at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 17 12:23:16 UTC 2011

Hello,

I would like to run nut 2.6.1 on an embeeded machine ( arm9 ) running linux and uclibc. A working gcc tool chain came with the board.
How can I compile and build nut using the cross compiler tool chain ?

I know that this is not a very specific question. I have however little experience with cross compiling, and I wonder where to start. A logical point would be the configure script. It however does not find the cross compiler, and I have now idea how to tell the configure script where to look for the cross compiler....

Thank you

Tilman