[Nut-upsuser] nut with 2 salicru ups

Petr Kubánek petr at kubanek.net
Wed Jul 27 09:29:57 UTC 2011

Hola,

you will probably need to create two different device entries, using
udev rules. See

http://rts2.org/wiki/doku.php?id=howto:set_symlinks_for_usb_serial_ports

for details (this is on USB, but should be similar for UPS..you need to
find something which uniquely identified them - e.g. serial number).

I believe that adding two entries with different name and port to
ups.conf will deliver what you need.

Petr