[Nut-upsuser] Ippon Back Power Pro 700 USB driver.

Александр Ерёменко academy21 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 02:08:08 UTC 2011

Hello!

  I've got an "Ippon Back Power Pro 700 USB" UPS.
  The system is Gentoo/Calculate. The NUT version is *2.6.0-r1*
  I've made all necessary instructions to make NUT work properly with my UPS
using USB "blazer_usb" driver.
  But, when I start *upsdrv* it tells me the following:

* * Starting UPS drivers ...*
*Network UPS Tools - UPS driver controller 2.6.0*
*Network UPS Tools - Megatec/Q1 protocol USB driver 0.03 (2.6.0)*
*Supported UPS detected with megatec protocol*
*Vendor information unavailable*
*Battery runtime will not be calculated (runtimecal not set)*

So the information that is VERY IMPORTANT to properly poweroff the computer
is not given.
The battery charge, the time remained can't be calculated.

Will it be supported in the future versions of the driver?

--
B/R, Alexander Eremenko.