[Nut-upsuser] Liebert PSA1500 and Ubuntu 10.04 and NUT

Arnaud Quette aquette.dev at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 12:10:18 UTC 2011

Hi John

2011/7/28 John Huong <jahuong at gmail.com>

> Hi,
>
> Does anyone have a similar configuration or have used the same model
> with Ubuntu before with success?
>
> Strange my system can't seem to detect the UPS and I can see
>
> usbhid 2-1.1:1.0: couldn't find an input interrupt endpoint
>
> in dmesg when I plug in the UPS.
>
> Hope can share your experience on this.

this is probably a warning and not an error, since interrupt endpoint are
similar to SNMP traps (ie just a complementary channel, where the UPS can
send info without any request from the PC)

have you tried running usbhid-ups and check if it works?
trying in debug mode (ie /lib/nut/usbhid-ups -DDDDD -a <ups_name>) is a good
option.

cheers,
Arnaud
--